NEW Community Platform for All Members:
Peer-to-peer communication and connections across a variety of topics of interest, support inquiries, sharing of best practices, and news/information. Join one of the many available communities or consider creating a new one.
We encourage you to learn more and get involved in the Communities platform and below are available FAQs and resources to get you started:
- FAQs on Communities / Discussions: Help/FAQs – Licensing Executives Society (les.org)
- Communities Platform Demo Quick Overview* (6 minutes): Demo – Licensing Executives Society (les.org)
- Communities Platform Demo* (25 minutes/detailed): Demo – Licensing Executives Society (les.org)
Take advantage of the many opportunities to engage, network, and grow your professional expertise through the following LES initiatives:
- Local Chapters: LES has over 45 chapters in the US and Canada. Each chapter holds regular meetings and events during the year to promote local networking and education. Chapter events are open to everyone, so check out what’s going on at your local chapter!
- Industry Sectors: Industry-focused sector groups provide networking, professional development and education in five areas: Chemicals, Energy, Environment, and Materials; Consumer Products; High Technology; Industry-University-Government Interface; and Life Sciences.
- LESI (LES International): As a member of the global LES International community, LES members have access to networking, events, and resources offered by LESI.
- Young Members Congress (YMC) Committee: Connect with fellow LES members age 40 and under for networking events, education, and career development. Get involved and help shape the future of LES.
- Women in Licensing: Dedicated to the advancement of women in the technology and licensing professions, this committee offers networking, mentoring, best practices and more.
- Special Interest Committees: These committees meet regularly to focus on specific relevant topics and issues of interest to the IP and licensing community.
- Standards: LES members collaborate on voluntary consensus-based professional practices that help companies improve their IP transactions and protect their innovations.