LES offers outstanding meeting and professional development programming, content, and networking opportunities related to five specific industry sectors.
- High Technology: The High Technology Sector engages members interested in advanced technologies, through its various technical industry committees including AI & Cloud Computing, Automotive & Aerospace, Data & Cybersecurity, Fintech & Blockchain, Health Tech & Medical Devices, Mobile & IoT Devices, Semiconductors, and Startups.
- Industry-University-Government Interface: The Industry University Government Interface (IUGI) Sector promotes interaction, collaboration and best practice sharing between licensing and technology transfer professionals and the greater financial community.
- Life Sciences: The Life Sciences Sector provides LES members in all areas of the life sciences industry, including but not limited to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, BioMedical Devices, and Diagnostics & Genomics segments, with a place to network, share common experiences and learn from one another.
- Physical Sciences: The Physical Sciences Sector (formerly Chemicals, Energy, Environment and Materials/CEEM) engages members in the chemical, energy, environmental, and materials industries, which include but are not limited to the fields of petrochemicals, renewable and green energy, clean technology and nanotechnology.
- Consumer Products: The Consumer Products Sector provides a gateway for licensing professionals to interact and engage in licensing activities related to the following industry sub-sectors: Consumer Healthcare, Personal Care and Nutrition, Grooming, Beauty and Fragrances, Foods (including Snacks, Novelties, Confections, etc.) and Beverages (including Wine, Beer and Spirits), Apparel, Home Furnishing and Textiles, Consumer Electronics, Toys and Gaming, Household goods, Hardware and Garden, Household Cleaning, Soaps and Detergents, Entertainment, Leisure, Sports and Recreation, Automotive, Consumer Durable and White Goods products, Vacation and Travel and related Consumer Product Distribution Channels.