Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the LES Annual Meeting!
LES's 50th Annual Meeting will build upon the 2014 LES theme "Advancing & Enhancing Business Development, Deals & Innovation," featuring cutting-edge topics addressed by today's thought leaders, industry experts, and dealmakers. Over 1,000 intellectual property, licensing, business development, and technology transfer professionals will attend the meeting.
- Hear from and pose questions to a distinguished panel of "Titans of Licensing" in an interactive, cross-sector plenary session
- LES's most popular recurring workshop, "Top 10 Court Decisions of the Year Affecting Licensing," will again be standing-room only
- New Keynote Address by Quentin Hardy, Deputy Technology Editor for The New York Times
- Keynote Address by Andrea Ingraham, Director of the Center for Advancement of Science Education on "How do we inspire our kids to achieve their full potential in science, technology, mathematics and engineering so that we build the foundation for inventions and inventors of the future"
- 2 1/2 days of programming with topics and speakers chosen by your LES colleagues
- Interactive session formats for enriched learning opportunities
- Complimentary Pre- and Post-Meeting Education workshops on key licensing and dealmaking topics
- Connect with your peers in a relaxed atmosphere during expanded networking breaks and other networking events