2019-02-11 12.00 EEC Feb 2019 Webinar-Licensing from the NIH – “Recent Changes, Expectations and Particulars”
Licensing from the US Government is impossible, true or false? This webinar will discuss licensing biomedical technologies from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
The discussion will focus on:
- Recent changes in the structure of technology transfer at the NIH;
- How to apply for a license from the NIH;
- Licensing agreements available from the NIH and how they are used;
- Key requirements of NIH licenses; and
- The National Cancer Institutes’ (NCI) Start-Up 2.0 Program.
By downloading this recording, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding LES events and their other services. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from these communications going forward.