How do you value on your intellectual property assets? Have you ever wondered whether you left money on the table? Has the other side ever suddenly lost interest in your offer? Join us for this interactive course where you will:
- Get a solid foundation on the three primary IP valuation approaches and how and when to apply them in different contexts.
- Walk through the key steps and considerations in implementing a cost, market and income approach valuation and learn to apply these with hands-on exercises.
- Learn practical approaches for assessing risk and incorporating risk adjustments into an IP valuation.
- Apply IP valuation to develop negotiating strategies and deal terms and how deal terms can be used to manage risk.
- Implement what you've learned in a mock case study.
- Move to the next level in negotiating your deals by applying valuation approaches that the experts use.
Member Rate - $495.00
Non-Member Rate - $595.00
Student Rate - $395.00
Group rates available for parties of 3 or more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Wednesday, October 23 - 3:00 pm -8:00 pm
Thursday, October 24 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
*Note: LES is an approved MCLE/CLE provider by the State Bars of California and Pennsylvania. LES applies to additional states when possible.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY:
All registration cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing no later than 30 days from the start of the education session. A refund of all fees, minus a $150 administration fee, will be given for cancellations received by September 19, 2019. No refunds will be granted for requests postmarked after 30 days out from the start of the education session.
Submit all requests to LES Education Registration via email at email@example.com. LES regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. All requests for exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy must be submitted in writing by the registrant with appropriate documentation no later than 30 days prior to the start of the session. After that time, no refund considerations will be made.
A transfer of your full registration to another individual is permitted prior to the conference by submitting written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Onsite transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation letter. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Funds from this program cannot be transferred to another education session without prior management approval.
By registering for this event, you permit LES to use photographs of you with or without your name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.