CLP Exam Window Review
Taught by experienced CLP-certified LES members, the emphasis of this course is on the eight CLP domains, the practice exam questions, and the participants' results. The review also includes access to our Virtual Knowledge Community, providing another opportunity for participants to review the domains and to ask questions of the LES experts. Of those who have taken this review course and the exam, 80 percent have passed. Earning CLP credentials establishes credibility among your colleagues, shows that you understand and utilize the latest industry practices, recognizes your experience and qualifications, and demonstrates your commitment to professional development.
This Course Will Include the Following
- Domain 1, Strategy
- Domain 2, Intellectual Property Protection
- Domain 3, Opportunity Assessment and Development
- Domain 4, Valuation
- Domain 5, Marketing
- Domain 6, Agreement Development and Drafting
- Domain 7, Negotiation
- Domain 8, Agreement Management.
Who Should Attend
- Patenting managers
- Marketing managers
- Valuation managers
- IP law managers
- Negotiation management
- Intellectual asset management
- Review the principles and concepts from each of the eight established domains tested on the CLP Exam
- Review and discuss sample questions from the approved CLP Sample Exam
- See all of the testable subject matter in a one-day review course taught by expert LES CLP-Certified instructors, and which includes classtime and breaks for Q&A.
One-Day Course, October 18
- 8:00 am - 8:15 am - Introduction to Exam
- 8:15 am - 9:15 am - Domain 1, Strategy
- 9:15 am - 10:00 am - Domain 2, Intellectual Property Protection
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am - Break
- 10:15 am - 11:00 am - Domain 2, Intellectual Property Protection
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm - Domain 3, Opportunity Assessment and Development
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm - Domain 4, Valuation/Domain 5, Marketing
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Domain 7, Negotiation
- 3:00 pm - 3:15 pm - Break
- 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm - Domain 6, Agreement Development and Drafting
- 4:15 pm - 4:45 pm - Domain 8, Agreement Management
- 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm - Course Wrap-up
$795 with Annual Meeting Registration
Total Minutes: 450 minutes
7.5 CLE credits for 60 minute CLE hours*
9 CLE credits for 50 minute CLE hours*
*Note: LES is an approved MCLE/CLE provider by the State Bars of California and Pennsylvania. LES applies to additional states when possible.
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY:
All registration cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing no later than 30 days from the start of the education session. A refund of all fees, minus a $150 administration fee, will be given for cancellations received by September 18, 2018. No refunds will be granted for requests postmarked after 30 days out from the start of the education session.
Submit all requests to LES Education Registration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. LES regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. All requests for exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy must be submitted in writing by the registrant with appropriate documentation no later than 30 days prior to the start of the session. After that time, no refund considerations will be made.
A transfer of your full registration to another individual is permitted prior to the conference by submitting written request to email@example.com. Onsite transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation letter. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Funds from this program cannot be transferred to another education session without prior management approval.