- Member Center
- Professional Groups
|The 2017 IP100 Executive Forum Program - Keynote|
The 2017 IP100® Executive Forum
|Continuing Education||Advisory Board||Attendee Eligibility||Invitation Request||Register|
The IP100 is an exclusive, invitation-only event for senior IP management professionals from IP owner organizations. Its aim is to provide best practices, problem-solving, and peer networking opportunities to its participants in the field of intellectual property management.
Today, everyone talks about the importance of innovation and yet only 25% of Fortune 500 companies agree they have some degree of innovation - but nowhere near where they need to be. Gartner defines innovation as "the realization of novel ideas." But where exactly are these innovative ideas?
CXO's are keenly aware of this need to innovate more effectively, yet they are still struggling to have robust and seamless ideation which will lead to innovative solutions and products. Ideation platforms can help with this, but can become an expensive solution - particularly when implemented without the necessary innovation culture and governance changes required to obtain maximum return from such an investment.
Emerging techniques and technologies around "socially empowered innovation" are helping companies super-charge their ideation and innovation efforts.
In this session, you will learn:
• The role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Innovation
• How Social Innovation Analytics (SIA) will surface internal and external ideas that would never be found otherwise
• How idea intrusion became a reality using psycho linguistic algorithms
• The correlation between employee engagement and effective innovation
• How effective sentiment analysis will give rise to better ideation
• A live demo of SIA
• A live demo: Cognitive Executive Dashboard