Join Us for Our First Ever Mid-Year Meeting!
New York, NY
The Mid-Year Meeting will include programming customized for each LES sector, as well as expanded cross-sector networking opportunities. This unique format facilitates industry-specific learning and best practices, while promoting collaboration and information exchange across sectors. In addition, NYIPLA members will be invited to attend our meeting, creating further opportunities for networking and information exchange.
- Just announced! Keynote address by Judge James F. Holderman, United States District Court Northern District of Illinois, on "F/RAND Licensing: A Federal Judge's Perspective"
- Workshop tracks for each LES Sector with the topics and speakers chosen by each Sector
- Confirmed Speakers already include licensing executives from: GE, Pfizer, National Institutes of Health, Columbia University and more.
- Topics range from "Green Energy" to "Initiatives to Accelerate EarlyStage Technologies from the Lab to the Market"
- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) will conduct a Mock Mediation of a Patent License Dispute
- A District Court Judges Panel will offer "Judicial Insight Into Patent Infringement Litigation" and answer your questions