The IP100 Executive Forum
January 30-31, 2012
This year's IP100 Executive Form, to be held January 30-31 at the Arizona Biltmore, will address three key issues on the minds of intellectual property professionals:
Speakers at this year's IP100 include:
- Joe Beyers, Chairman & CEO, Ambature; Former Vice President of Licensing, HP
- Alpheus Bingham, Founder, Innocentive
- Rochelle Blaustein, Senior Advisor for Technolgy Transfer, US Department of Energy
- Kathleen Denis, Associate VP, Office of Technology Transfer, The Rockefeller University
- Beatrix de Russe, Vice President of Licensing and IP, Technicolor
- Bill Elkington, Senior Director, IP Management, Rockwell Collins
- David Jones, Director of IP Policy Strategy, Microsoft
- Bill Krovatin, Vice President, Merck
- Lesley Millar, Director, Office of Technology Transfer, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Lita Nelsen, Director, Technology Licensing Office, MIT
- Marshall Phelps, Independent Management Consulting Professional
Former Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Corporation and IBM
- Joshua Salisbury, Managing Director, Accuitive Medical Ventures
- Jim Sledzik, Partner, Energy Ventures
- Paul Stewart, Director, Global Business Development, Eli Lilly
The IP100 is an exclusive, invitation-only event for senior IP management professionals from IP owner organizations. Its aim is to provide best practices, problem-solving, and peer networking opportunities to its participants in the field of intellectual property management. It is a first-come, first-served event.
About The IP100 Executive Forum
The IP100 Executive Forum is a unique and exclusive gathering of senior executives charged with the IP decision-making responsibilities within their organizations. The IP100 focuses on strategic issues related to IP business, including IP valuation, best practices in deal structure, IP strategy and organizational alignment.
Held annually, the event explores the business dynamics of IP and organizational strategy through panel and small, facilitated group discussions, where the focus is on peer-to-peer interactions, thought-provoking engagement and valuable take-aways to implement and integrate immediately into your organization. Attendance is limited to experienced, management-level professionals from various types of organizations of all sizes and industries.