The IP100 Executive Forum
Peer-to-Peer Discussions & Networking
The IP100 Executive Forum is a unique and exclusive gathering of senior executives charged with the IP decision-making responsibilities within their organizations. The IP100 focuses on strategic issues related to IP business, including IP valuation, best practices in deal structure, IP strategy and organizational alignment.
Held annually, the event explores the business dynamics of IP and organizational strategy through panel and small, facilitated group discussions, where the focus is on peer-to-peer interactions, thought-provoking engagement and valuable take-aways to implement and integrate immediately into your organization. Attendance is limited to experienced, management-level professionals from various types of organizations of all sizes and industries.
The 2013 IP100 Executive Forum
February 11-12, 2013 Arizona Biltmore Phoenix, AZ
The 2013 IP100 Executive Form, to be held February 11-12 at the Arizona Biltmore, will address key issues on the minds of intellectual property professionals. The program highlights are listed below:
- Keynote Speaker:
Acting Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and USPTO Acting Director Teresa Stanek Rea
- Panel Topic #1:
Innovation and Open Innovation Impacts on the Business of IP Licensing –Followed by a facilitated roundtable
- Panel Topic #2:
IP Strategy and Implications for IP Licensing –Followed by a facilitated roundtable
- Roundtable Discussions with Open Space Topics
- Workshop Topic
Intellectual Property Strategy and Issues Throughout the Product Lifecycle
Click here for a more detailed agenda.
- Linda Beltz, Director, Technology Partnerships, Weyerhaeuser
- Valerie Camara, Managing Counsel, Merck
- Cheryl Cejka, Director, Technology Commercialization, Battelle/Pacific Northwest National Lab
- Michael Cleare, Associate Vice Provost for Research & Executive Director, University of Pennsylvania
- James Finnegan, Senior Vice President, Intellectual Property Strategy, Comcast
- Sean Flanigan, Assistant Director, Technology Transfer and Business Enterprise, University of Ottawa
- Nancy Hermanson, Senior Manager, Kimberly-Clark
- David R. Jarczyk, President & CEO, ktMINE
- Cheryl Martin, Acting Director,Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Scott McDonald, General Counsel – IP, Mars Inc.
- Tanya K. Moore, CLP, General Manager of IP Licensing, Microsoft
- Teresa Stanek Rea, Acting Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Acting Director, USPTO
- Charlotte Rutherford, Deputy General Counsel, Intellectual Property, Schlumberger
- Marc Schwartz, COO, Bob Mackie Designs
- Paul A. Stewart, CLP, Managing Director, PASCO Ventures LLC
Attendance is limited to 100 senior level executives from IP owner organizations.
Nominate yourself or a colleague now.
Attendees of previous IP100 Executive Forums include representatives from:
|Abbott Laboratories |
Dow Chemical Company
GE Technology Ventures
Kauffman Foundation |
Merck & Co.
Procter & Gamble