Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the LES Annual Meeting!
Register by August 31 and you'll be entered to win a $200 gift certificate to Morton's Steakhouse.
LES' 50th Annual Meeting will build upon the 2014 LES theme "Advancing and Enhancing Business Development, Deals & Innovation," and feature cutting-edge topics addressed by today's thought leaders, industry experts, and dealmakers. More than 1,000 intellectual property, licensing, business development, and technology transfer professionals will attend the meeting. Read the Top Ten Reasons to join us!
- Interactive cross-sector plenary session featuring the "Titans of Licensing"
- LES' most popular recurring workshop, "Top 10 Court Decisions of the Year Affecting Licensing"
- Keynote Address by Quentin Hardy, Deputy Technology Editor for The New York Times
- Keynote Address by Andrea Ingram, Vice President, Education, Museum of Science and Industry, Home of The Center for the Advancement of Science Education who will discuss how we can inspire our kids to achieve their full potential in science, technology, mathematics and engineering so that we build the foundation for inventions and inventors of the future.
- 2 1/2 days of programming about issues impacting licensing today
- Interactive sessions for enriched learning opportunities
- Complimentary pre- and post-meeting education workshops on dealmaking topics
- Connect with your peers in a relaxed atmosphere during expanded breaks and other networking events
Please check back often for program updates.
2014 Taste of San Francisco Basket Winner
Congratulations to Daniel Gurfinkel of Dennemeyer & Associates, LLC, winner of the July registration contest. Dan will enjoy a Taste of San Francisco gift basket on us! Register by August 31 and you'll be entered to win a $200 gift certificate to Morton's Steakhouse. If you haven't registered, do so today!
2014 Annual Meeting Hotel Stay Contest Winner
Congratulations to Mark Kassel with Foley & Lardner, winner of June's monthly registration drawing, who will receive a complimentary 4-night stay at the 2014 Annual Meeting hotel in San Francisco.
San Francisco in the News
San Francisco Noir
The New York Times
June 27, 2014
San Francisco is well known for its transformations, the most recent one fueled by tech money that has seemingly scrubbed much of the city clean.
San Francisco Repurposes Old for the Future
The New York Times
May 29, 2014
By Michael Kimmelman
Businesses are planting themselves in existing buildings in San Francisco, while residents are getting little relief from the high housing costs, and new construction faces obstructions.