LES (USA & Canada) is your greatest resource for professional development. Get up-to-date industry news, access current resources, timely professional development opportunities and more. In short, all the tools you need to achieve your professional goals.
Top Reasons to Join
- New! Free registration to the Wednesday Webinar series, a $1,200 value for LES members only. Enjoy access to IP and licensing experts each month and earn CLE and CLP credits.
- Connect with a Global Community: Connect with IP professionals from around the globe and in your backyard to exchange ideas, rub elbows with experts, and build relationships.
- Cutting-Edge Content: Stay a step ahead with top notch educational content tailored to your needs and schedule. We offer both in-person and online programs, free webinars and conference calls as well as a library of on-demand programs.
- Skill Development & Leadership Opportunities: Build your professional caché by creating content, speaking at an event, or serving on a committee.
Full List of Member Benefits:
- Networking: With a host of formal and informal events all over the US, you’ll have many opportunities to network at nation-wide and local, face-to-face and online events. Gain access to experts, industry professionals, and deal makers.
- Growing Network of Local Chapters: Local chapters host regular educational meetings and networking events throughout the year so you won’t have to travel far.
- Publications: Stay up to date with breaking industry news delivered directly to you on a regular basis. Ourtimely publications keep you informed of industry trends, developments, emerging issues and opportunities affecting the IP business community. Publications including
- Insights–a weekly enewsletter with current industry articles from across North America;
- Les Nouvelles–the leading technology transfer and licensing journal; and
- Viewpoints–a quarterly newsletter containing information on all LES activities.
- Surveys: Access the results of our unique bi-annual benchmarking surveys including the:
- Compensation Survey;
- Deal Terms Survey; and
- Royalty Rates Survey.
- Registration Discounts: Enjoy significant registration discounts to an array of comprehensive educational programs and services to further your professional development.
- Free Education: Participate in the Community Conversation Series – free, informal webinars that highlight content from the Sectors and Professional Interest Committees.
- Industry Connections: Join our Industry Sectors to connect with your peers and impact the planning and development of new initiatives while enhancing your personal leadership and collaborative skills.
- Online Resources: If travel isn’t in the cards there are still many ways to engage online:
- Social Media Channels – Participate in online discussions on one of the 9 industry sub-sector groups on Linkedin, or join the conversation on Facebook.
- On-Demand Education Programs – Access our library of on-demand educational programs whenever it fits your schedule.
- Career Center – Ready for a change? The online Career Center can help you find your next position or fill the one you have open.
- LES Licensing Resource Guide – Find professionals you need in an instant with convenient online access.
- Membership Directory – Access to up-to-date contact information for nearly 5,000 licensing professionals worldwide and in your backyard.
Ready to join?
Want to know more?