Toronto Chapter Meeting
Please note the new date for this event, originally scheduled for March 29.
DATE & TIME
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Ridout & Maybee LLP
10th Floor, 225 King St. West
Winning Ways to Resolve Licensing Disputes
Managing Director, Practical Resolutions Inc.; Partner, Deeth Williams Wall LLP
Michael Erdle, co-founder of Practical Resolutions Inc., a Toronto mediation and arbitration firm, has more than 25 years experience in technology and intellectual property licensing. He will speak about the need for more cost-effective ways to resolve licensing disputes. His presentation will include:
- How to effectively use mediation or arbitration to achieve business goals.
- Practical tips for drafting dispute resolutions clauses that really work.
- Pros and cons of mediation and arbitration in the licensing context.
- The key differences between facilitation/mediation (collaborative) and arbitration/litigation (adversarial).
- Tips for preparing for mediation and arbitration.
LES Member: $25
Includes a light lunch
Please confirm your attendance as we need this information to order food and chairs.
The LES Toronto Chapter now uses online registration and all LES members and non-members may register online using their LES online account.
- Register online and pay by credit card (USD); or
- Register online and pay by check (CAD)
Make check payable to "Licensing Executives Society"
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, June 13, 12 PM EST
Onsite Registration Available
No refunds after June 12, 2012