Annual Meeting Committee
The functions of the Annual Meeting Committee are:
- Coordinate the planning and management of the LES (USA and Canada) annual meeting including all arrangements with the hotel selected for the meeting in accordance with the contract with the hotel. Guidelines are contained in the LES (USA and Canada) Meetings Manual. Coordinate closely with the LES (USA and Canada) office for experienced assistance in all phases of the meeting.
- Plan for forecasted attendees and guests.
- Prepare budget of meeting for submission to the Board of Trustees who set registration fees.
- Arrange for speakers, workshops, committee meetings, lunches, dinners, tours, entertainment, sports events and publicity in les Nouvelles, Viewpoints and direct mailings.
- Arrange for trustees and LES international meetings and dinners concurrent with the annual meeting.