For nearly 50 years, LES has been the leading association for intellectual property, technology, and business development professionals to achieve professional and personal success. Whether you are new to licensing or an experienced licensing executive, LES is your professional home.
Who We Are
LES is a welcoming business community that empowers, connects, and celebrates IP professionals through: Education, Best Practices, Networking, Participation and Mentoring.
LES is an independent, professional organization that facilitates global IP commerce through education, networking, standards development and certification.
LES is the global leader in standards development, education and certification in promoting IP commerce.
LES (USA & Canada) Principles
LES USA and Canada is committed to the following principles to provide the greatest value and most rewarding experience for its members. LES USA & Canada:
- Promotes business networking and relationship building
- Operates in a non-discriminatory manner
- Encourages member engagement and participation
- Offers education without self-promotion
- Upholds the highest ethical standards
- Promotes diversity
- Supports intellectual property development and global intellectual
- Provides an unbiased forum for discussion of global intellectual property commerce issues
The LES Board of Trustees has identified these strategic goals for LES (USA & Canada):
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership
- Deliver comprehensive resources
- Access the Best, Highest level insight
- Enable tangible business impacts
- Deliver Personalized Value
- Drive membership growth
- Members connected to LES
- Communicate Value Proposition
- Provide lifetime engagement models
- Design Meetings for Enhanced Business Value
- Offer interactive, flexible events that provide access to unique content
- Create meeting environments that foster deal making and sustained peer connections
LES INTERNATIONAL – your GLOBAL NETWORK
LES (USA & Canada) is a member society of the Licensing Executives Society International, Inc. (LESI), with a worldwide membership of over 11,000 professionals across 32 national societies located in more than 90 countries.
Rules of Conduct
In order to promote and establish the professional standing of members of this Society and in order to enhance the trust of the public in members of this Society, the following rules of conduct are adopted. For purposes of these rules of conduct, the conduct of a corporation, partnership or other entity which is owned,controlled, or managed at least in part by a member may be imputed to the member. The spirit of these rules should be a proper guide for the conduct of its members to establish confidence of the public in the profession of licensing.
Click here to view the Rules of Conduct